We are a Biblical, Evangelical, Reformed, and Presbyterian Church.
- The Bible is the infallible, inerrant Word of God, our only rule in faith and practice.
- The Evangel, good news, of the grace of God in Christ is the greatest thing that any of us has ever heard.
- Reformed Theology maintains the sovereignty and centrality of God in all areas of life.
- Presbyterian means we are ruled by elders under connectional church authority.
We are a church where the Fellowship of the Saints is evident.
- Covenant has a wealth of wisdom and shared history represented in the congregation.
- We see a people with knowledge, skills, experiences and a heart for the Lord.
- We want to foster relationships within the church and want to encourage our men’s, women’s and children’s ministries.
- A place where all can identify and develop their gifts.
We have a Heart for the Community.
- We are committed to Hessville, our current location and the surrounding communities. Therefore, we want to encourage our members, as individuals to be salt in their neighborhoods.
- In addition, Covenant has been blessed with a great facility that we want to see better utilized for the community.
We uphold a priority for Outreach.
- We are called to minister God’s grace not only to ourselves, but also to the city and the world in which we live.
- Covenant is committed to a robust and comprehensive gospel outreach that encompasses both the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20) and the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37-39).